Gainesville, TX-- State Representative Drew Springer of House District 68 will be hosting six Town Hall forums around the district on Tuesday, October 3rd. Times and locations are listed below:
• Nocona from 9:30-10:30 am at the Veranda Inn Conference Room, 1523 US-82
• Wichita Falls Area Retired Teachers from 11:30-12:30 pm at the Region 9 Education Service Center, Entrance B Wilbarger Room, 301 TX-11 Loop
• Haskell from 2:00-3:00 pm at the First Bank of Texas, 200 S Avenue E
• Throckmorton from 3:30-4:30 pm at Imprint Ministry, 131 N Minter
• Graham from 5:00-6:00 pm at the Graham Chamber of Commerce, Board Room, 608 Elm Street
• Young County Republican Women from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Graham Country Club, 156 Country Club Drive E
These forums are a great opportunity for the citizens of HD 68 to get directly involved with the political process and have their voices heard. Rep. Springer will be discussing the outcomes of the 85th Session including the passage of a conservative budge, multiple pro-life bills to protect the sanctity of life, expansion of Second Amendment freedoms, and protection for rural schools and retired teachers. There will be time for citizens to meet directly with the representative to share their ideas on how to improve State government or to discuss specific legislative issues. Everyone is encouraged to attend!
When asked about these town halls Rep. Springer stated, “There is no better way to communicate with my constituents than to come and visit with them personally. I am putting together 56 Town Halls and covering almost 5,000 miles to do just that. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!"
For additional information or for a complete list of Rep. Springer's Town Hall schedule, please contact Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.