Gainesville, TX-- State Representative Drew Springer of House District 68 will be hosting eight Town Hall forums around the district on Monday, September 18th. Times and locations are listed below:
• Vernon from 7:30-8:30 am at the Wilbarger Memorial Auditorium, Western Room, 2100 Yamparika Street
• Quanah from 9:00-10:00 am at the 3 Rivers Ballroom Foyer, 216 S Main Street
• Wheeler from 11:30-12:30 pm at the County Courtroom, 400 S Main Street
• Shamrock from 1:00-2:00 pm at the Shamrock City Hall Annex, 114 W 2nd Street
• Wellington from 2:30-3:30 pm at the District Courtroom, 800 W Avenue
• Memphis from 4:00-5:00 pm at the Hall County Courthouse, 3rd Floor District Courtroom, 512 W Main Street
• Childress from 5:30-6:30 pm at 501 Winery, 109 Avenue E NW
• Childress for Farm Bureau Members from 6:30-8:00 pm at the Childress Event Center, 1100 7th Street NW
These forums are a great opportunity for the citizens of HD 68 to get directly involved with the political process and have their voices heard. Sen. Charles Perry will also be with the representative in Vernon, Quanah and Childress. Rep. Springer will be discussing the outcomes of the 85th Session including the passage of a conservative budge, multiple pro-life bills to protect the sanctity of life, expansion of Second Amendment freedoms, and protection for rural schools and retired teachers. There will be time for citizens to meet directly with the representative to share their ideas on how to improve State government or to discuss specific legislative issues. Everyone is encouraged to attend!
When asked about these town halls Rep. Springer stated, “There is no better way to communicate with my constituents than to come and visit with them personally. I am putting together 56 Town Halls and covering almost 5,000 miles to do just that. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!"
For additional information or for a complete list of Rep. Springer's Town Hall schedule, please contact Danielle.email@example.com.